For this assignment, I looked for and listened to as much German music as I could. I looked within my favorite genre of music (electronic) and found a few songs I enjoyed, but not very many songs that I would actually want to listen to on my iPod. My favorite song that I found was called "Zieg mir wie du tanzt" and is actually remixed by an artist who I like a lot, Skrillex. All of the lyrics are German, even though Skrillex is from California. I wonder how he found the song and how he decided he wanted to sample it. I also found a song that apparently was pretty popular when it came out. This song is called "Ich lebe" is pretty good by my standards, but it really isn't my kind of music. The artist, Christina Sturmer however is a great singer. The last song I found before I decided to end my search is more of a childrens song. It is called "Schnappi das kleine Krokodil" and is sung by a child named Joy Gutterman. There is a popular video on youtube where this crocodile is singing about life in Egypt. I simply don't get it, but apparently a lot of people think it is a very catchy song. Silly Europeans!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QKO3SSViX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ9S-y5UcA8&feature=fvst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3FG4EOgyU
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.