The articles regarding crossing the street and staying off the bike path may have saved my life. The types of actions talked about in the articles are exactly the types of things I would be caught doing like an ignorant fool. I've lived in Chicago for a while and have grown quite accustomed to disregarding the crosswalk lights. Those lights are generally safe suggestions but I've got places to go and naps to take. I actually pride myself on my real-life frogger technique and expedient motorway crossing. The train ticket thing seems like it could be a little obnoxious. Is the act of buying the correct ticket and getting on the appropriate train really all that complicated? Personally, I wouldn't be the person that doesn't buy a ticket and tries to ride black. I'm too paranoid about getting fined for things that are easy to not get fined for. Incidentally, I've received one driving ticket and I think I learned my lesson there because I haven't gotten any since then. I prefer not to spend my money on needless moving violations.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.