Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012
Troy Hayes-AMD2
For this activity I watched an episode of South Park in English and then watched the same episode auf Deutsch. I found it very easy to understand as they used a lot of words that we have already learned and it seemed that South Park kept the dialogue short between characters making it easier to follow each individual. The episode that I watched was in season 10, episode 3 and it was about the animated series "Family Guy" and how they shouldn't use the prophet Muhammad in their episode because it was disrespectful to other cultures. Besides the ease that South Park conversations provided the thing I found most interesting about these episodes was the complete different voices that the characters had. I had hoped they would be similar so I could follow along with my hearing as much as my sight.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.