Hallo Freunde.
Ich habe viele gesungen! I have been told to study up on a lot of German because, people believe that is what I will be singing most of later on my life. I am sure you are all familiar with this song :
That being said, for this AMD - I decided to read the website about the Bayreuth Festival in Germany, which was founded by Wagner himself and possesses a years long waiting list!
First Link Clicked? Spielplan - Which looked like a plan of plays, the season schedule perhaps? And that it was (http://www.bayreuther-festspiele.de/deutsch/spielplan_455.html) - It listed days of the week I recognized, mittwoch, Donnerstag, Freitag, and so forth. Also the Uhr - 18.00 Uhr, and the performance.
Next I clicked on the Link that said Tickets, no it really does say Tickets in English on their website.
I then deciphered this sentence : "Eintrittskarten für die Bayreuther Festspiele können Sie schriftlich oder online bestellen. " - Which I believe means, tickets for the festival Can be ordered online or by.. writing?
There was link for "Presse" which I assumed to be press articles, and ACHTUNG! - It was.
I attempted to try to read these articles but really the only I understood was " Bayreuther festspiele Live im Kino" - which make sense since a lot of operas are getting broadcasted life in movie theaters.
There was also this confusing image :
Why gnome looking dude who looks stabbed in the back, I often ponder such questions myself.
Other things I learned? Audi is a hauptsponsor of this event which I imagine means they are a main sponsor.
I then clicked a link that said : Junge Freunde von Bayreuth - I could only imagine this would be for me! I actually have no idea what it said, but seeing dollar amounts I imagine its some sort of group to promote the festival to younger people for the small fee or $100, small fee indeed.
Einblicke : I have no idea what this means, but since it had a link to what looks like a tour of some sort I imagine it has something to do with that.
I guess I'm really hung up on Wagner because my recital is April 7 (Stamps Auditorium, North Campus) - Samstag um 2 uhr. und ich singe viele Wagner!
This to be exact :
In fact, all 5 of them - a half hour of German. Yep.
And YOU ARE ALL INVITED, I know you're honored.
Alles Liebe,
Chrissy
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.