Montag, 2. April 2012

Hunting Herren

  It had been my experience that America is home to a more uptight culture. Maybe it's because of our Puritan roots or something. I think if we loosened up a little bit we would enjoy ourselves a little more. Having sex stores be taboo doesn't make any sense to me. Wir lieben Sex. I've not known anyone to say "Sex, es ist nicht fur mich." So why pretend to be shy about it.

  I was surprised to learn about the German flirting habits. I've never tried flirting in Germany but I've been out partying in different countries. Maybe I was just culturally oblivious at the time. It seemed to me that women in other countries were more open to being approached than in America. Perhaps they were drawn to my sexy American accent though. I know an Australian woman could say anything to me and I'd be sold. But I would like to try out this German flirting thing, it seems like less work for me. I'm capable of making eye contact all day long so maybe I could land a sweet Frau. Wenn ist die Reise nach Deutschland?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.