Sonntag, 8. April 2012

Rammstein


After quickly realizing that I had not done a post for AMD 6 (Yikes!), this is what I have come up with. Completely unaware that I had missed one. Sorry.
I really had a tough time figuring out what I wanted to do for this post, until my dad decided to break the speakers while listening to Rammstein. Coincidence? Maybe. Honestly, though, I'm not sure if Rammstein is the best music to have on as we're preparing an Easter brunch with the neighbors. Just a thought. I mean, my Dad doesn't even like Metal...

But anyways, I decided that I might as well suck it up and listen to the album he had playing. I really, truly tried to like Rammstein, but I just can't. Rammstein and I are like oil and water. I mean, I'm not the biggest fan of hard rock or metal, so I probably should have seen this coming. I just feel like German already has a harsh sound to non-speakers and I think that the language is even more stereotyped, after one listens to this industrial metal group. Again, just my opinion.

After about 5 songs, I just couldn't take it anymore and changed it to Sinatra. He'll just have to get over it. Sinatra wins every time.

Here's some tunes if you so desire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4K6ZxDwi34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIBeYoP9Wi0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My0HQ0QkGLQ&feature=related

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.