Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012
AMD1 Planet Z
For my first AMD I decided it would be nice to find a comic that I could try to understand. The comic I choice is called "Planet Z" and what I read can be found at this site. At first I was trying to look up every word I didn't know but that started to get pretty tedious. Instead, I just started reading and making the most of the drawings the words that I did know. The comic seems to have a pretty typical funny comic tone but the use of swearwords make me wonder "Ist fluchen tabu in Deutsch?" There two astronauts and they are exploring new planets (erforschen neues Planeten) and when they get to Planeten nummer sechsundzwanzig their spaceship (Raumschiff) explodes somehow. After being stranded for zwei stunden the co-pilot says to the captain that he is hungry, "Captain, Ich habe Hunger." And the captain comically replies that he has forgotten that he has food and an entire spaceship in his ass. Maybe this isn't a little kid's comic strip but it still got me to wondering "Ist fluchen tabu in Deutsch?" Another thing I noticed was that the characters threw the word "ja" when I didn't expect to see it. I'm exactly sure how it is being used in the context of the dialogue here. My experience doing this little adventure was really enjoyable and I must say I've forgotten how much fun it can be to learn a new language using an entertainment medium like comics or TV shows.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.