Montag, 19. März 2012

Troy Hayes--Kultur 4 (sorry for the wait)

I thought these articles were a nice easy read that had some good/funny information about Germany and life there. The first article about bike paths we discussed in class a little and I found it awesome that you could make a phone call and have a rented bike within minutes.

The second article was funny especially the part about BMWs speeding up to try and get as close as possible to you. "They find your crossing to be a challenge." And the third one as well about the Germans ust not giving you all the information. Seems weird to me since everyone in America seems to do that all the time to the point that they over explain themselves.

The fourth article we also discussed more in class and I didn't think it was as serious as what we were saying in class about people dressing in normal clothes asking for tickets as soon as the doors slam. I think it's great how if you do something wrong there all of the surrounding people look at you in anger/disappointment like everyone in the world is suppose to know their customs. We as Americans tend to do this a lot too.The last article was really short but the sign is really funny. I imagine that's a dead end and you have the option to go on the one way to the right or the one way to the left.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.