For my first AMD assignment, I decided to do something that I do often in English: watch South Park! I love all the Studenten and catching up on all of their adventures, and for the better part of an hour, I watched zwei episodes.
There are vier main characters: Kyle, Stan, Cartman und Kenny. Kyle ist Jude und acht Jahre alt. Stan ist auch acht Jahre alt und hat eine Freundin, Wendy. Cartman ist klein und sehr, sehr mollig; er ist the most ridiculous character! Kenny ist fantastisch; er ist always dying and coming back to life. Die vier Studenten kommen aus South Park, Colorado. Sie gehen auf many adventures. Kenny ist mein Favorit!
This is a clip from one of the episodes I watched. I lesen the word "Hasselhoff," thought of Hartmut, and had to watch the whole episode!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.