Montag, 13. Februar 2012

AMD 3 -German short films

Recently I have been needing something to fill the empty time in my schedule. What I have been doing to kill the time is watching silly youtube videos. I came across this video series called Baman Piderman und ich liebe die Videos. After watching a fair about of these videos I realized that every video has a german counterpart. This made me very excited since I got to watch some of my favorite videos in my two favorite languages! The videos are very elementary and are quite easy to understand (especially if you have watched it in english first.) Much of the dialogue from the videos are things we have already heard in class. Here is an example dialogue from the intro of each video:
Baman: Ich habe kürbis.
Piderman: Ich habe spielen für den Kürbis! Eins.
Baman: Zwei!
Piderman: Drei!
Baman: Vier, fünf, sechs. Ich habe gewonnen!

As you can see the dialogues are really quite easy and I have found that it is really fun to watch videos in German that I can actually understand!

Here is a link to the videos so you can enjoy them too!
http://www.youtube.com/results?client=safari&rls=en&q=baman+piderman+german&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=w1

-Joey Gurrentz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.